Tuesday, August 7, 2012

NYC Big City Dazzle and Matte Me Crazy

Hey everyone! Can you believe its August already? Summer's almost over and I feel like I haven't done much :( I've been quite busy lately so I apologize for the lack of posts. Today I have NYC brand polish to share with you guys. I never tried NYC polishes before shockingly; being that they're very affordable at drugstores.

Big City Dazzle over a fuchsia creme. It is a multi-colored glitter in a clear base. I decided to do it over fuchsia because the main colors of these glitters seems to be a fuchsia color

Matte Me Crazy Matte Top Coat is well a matte top coat. It doesn't seem like a real matte, more like a rubbery finish to it. I still like it though!

Macro shot of the glitters with matte me crazy

I can't really say much for the formulas being that they're both are really top coats. But I will definitely be trying more NYC polishes since they're only $1.99 at drugstores. I did like the matte top coat since it was a bit different from the others.

(These were sent to me for review)

1 comment: